The U.S has received a new ZTE smartphone called the Blade 11 Prime. It has arrived with a pricing of $194 and it can be also purchased with 24 monthly installments of $8. It is available for purchase through Verizon’s MVNOs such as Yahoo Mobile and Visible.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime specifications and features
The Blade 11 Prime has a 6.5-inch HD resolution supporting display with a teardrop notch. It is powered by the modest Helio P22 chipset and 4 GB of RAM.
The Blade 11 Prime ships with 64 GB of internal storage and it has a microSD card slot for additional storage. The device is preloaded with Android 11 OS and ZTE’s MiFavor UI.
For capturing selfies, it has a front camera of 8-megapixel. The rear camera system of the phone features a 16-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel lens. It is unclear whether the latter is a macro or depth sensor.
The Blade 11 Prime houses a 4,000mAh battery, which supports wireless charging. The reverse charging feature allows users to charge another phone by establishing a connection using a USB-C to USB-C cable. For security, it has a side-facing fingerprint sensor.
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime is available in Sky Blue color only in the U.S. It is unclear whether this device will be made available in other markets.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →