When the Axon 30 Ultra was announced this month, the manufacturer confirmed that the flagship will get a global release. However, it didn’t say when that will be. A new banner on the ZTE global website has now revealed when the phone will arrive.
We had thought the Axon 30 Ultra will arrive much later but surprisingly, the global website has revealed that the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra will get a global release next month. Unfortunately, the specific date was not revealed.
The Axon 30 Ultra has a 6.67-inch curved AMOLED screen with a centered hole for the front-facing camera. The display has a 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and is covered with a sheet of Gorilla Glass 5.
There is a Snapdragon 888 processor paired with up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB of UFS 3.1 storage. There are four cameras on the back of the phone – a 64MP main camera with OIS and PDAF, a second 64MP main camera, a 64MP ultrawide angle camera, and an 8MP periscope telephoto camera. The front-facing camera is a 16MP sensor.
The Axon 30 Ultra has a 4600mAh battery capacity with support for 66W fast charging and Quick Charge 4+. Other features are stereo speakers, an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6E, and Bluetooth 5.2. It runs MyOS based on Android 11 out of the box.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →