Xiaomi launched the Mi 11 Ultra with MIUI 12 based on Android 11. Last week, the company started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update for this smartphone in China. Now, days later, the firm is seeding out another build that brings DXOMARK camera optimizations.
However, the official changelog for this build (V220.127.116.11.RKACNXM) does not say anything about these camera improvements. Instead, it only mentions optimizations for system performance and improvements for system security as well as stability.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra MIUI V18.104.22.168.RKACNXM Official Changelog
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Anyway, since Xiaomi has officially made an announcement for this update, it should indeed bring those unnamed 13 DXOMARK camera optimizations.
Further, it is worth noting that both Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro run a common MIUI build. Hence, this update should be available for the latter smartphone as well. However, we don’t think that these unknown camera tunings are available for the Mi 11 Pro.
Lastly, as of now, there’s no official word from Xiaomi regarding the availability of this update for the global variants of the Mi 11 Ultra.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →