Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update for more devices sold in international markets. The latest phones to get it are the Mi 10T and the Mi 10T Pro. This duo debuted as the affordable Xiaomi flagship smartphone in the second half of 2020.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T is also known as Redmi K30S Ultra in China. The latter handset received the MIUI 12.5 update at the end of April. Hence, the version sold in global markets was expected to get the update in the next few days.
One and a half months later, the MIUI 12.5 update is finally here for the Mi 10T as well as the Mi 10T Pro. For those unaware, both smartphones run a common MIUI build. Therefore, they are getting the latest update together.
The MIU 12.5 update for the Mi 10T and the Mi 10T Pro is currently live for the EEA variant with build number V126.96.36.199.RJDEUXM. Other regional variants of these phones like Global, India, Indonesia, Russia, Turkey, and Taiwan should also start receiving the update in the near future.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →