The Redmi Note 10 series launches later this week and when it is unveiled, it will come with a feature that gives it an edge over several of its competitors. While we already know that the new Redmi Note series will have an AMOLED display, Xiaomi has now confirmed that it will also have a 120Hz refresh rate!
An AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate is something you’d usually find on flagship phones. Even budget flagship phones with an AMOLED display usually come with a 60Hz refresh rate, so this is a big deal. The feature was confirmed by the official Xiaomi Twitter account earlier today.
The first-ever 120Hz AMOLED display on #RedmiNote10Series, all you need to help challenge your boundaries.
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) March 2, 2021
Although Xiaomi doesn’t say in the tweet above which of the phones has a high refresh rate, actually, it is only the Redmi Note 10 Pro that has a 120Hz refresh rate. A video ad that was accidentally posted by the Xiaomi UK YouTube account confirms that it is a feature of the pro model. The ad also shows us that the phone will come in a beautiful orange colorway along with blue and gray variants.
Other features revealed in the video are a 108MP primary rear camera, stereo speakers, and 33W fast charging.
The standard model will also have an AMOLED display with a centered punch hole, a plastic body, a Snapdragon 678 processor, a 13MP selfie camera, and 48MP quad rear cameras.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →