Xiaomi has been growing its presence outside China for the past few years. Maintaining its position in India, the company is also aiming for first place in other markets. According to the latest information, the firm sold the most number of smartphones in Russia in the month of June.
Whereas, Apple and realme came third (14.5%) and fourth (4.6%) respectively. That’s not all, the fifth place was acquired by Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO with a 3.8% market share. Unsurprisingly, the Cupertino-based tech giant led the market in terms of monetary.
Additionally, an official from M.Video-Eldorado (retail chain) also reiterates that Xiaomi (including POCO) was the leader as per volume of sales in Russia in June. However, Samsung dominated the market in the first half of 2021 as well as the second quarter.
According to the official, Xiaomi not only has a well-balanced product range and good bargains but it has also become quite popular in Russia. That said, the remaining top five players other than Xiaomi and Samsung were Apple, realme, and HONOR.
M.Video-Eldorado estimates the Russia Smartphone Market around 300 billion rubles from January to June, which is 30% more than last year during the same period.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →