Vivo announced the Vivo Y51A smartphone at the beginning of this year. It came in a single variant featuring 8 GB of RAM. Now, the Chinese manufacturer has announced a new 6GB RAM edition of the phone for India.
The Vivo Y51A’s new variant has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. This model is priced at Rs 16,990 (~$229), and it is currently available only through Vivo India’s online store. It can be purchased in colors like Crystal Symphony and Titanium Sapphire. Interested buyers can take advantage of zero-down payment offers from Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank, HDB, Home Credit, TVS Credit, and Zest Money. Vi users availing Rs 819 recharge pack will be provided with a 1-year extended warranty from the brand.
The existing Vivo Y51A variant with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage is priced at Rs 17,990 (~$242). This variant is available for purchase through Amazon India, Flipkart, and Vivo India’s online store.
Vivo Y51A Specifications
The Vivo Y51A has a 6.58-inch IPS LCD FHD+ display and it is fueled by the Snapdragon 662 chipset. The device ships with 6 GB / 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB of storage, and a microSD card slot.
The handset is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging through USB-C. It has a 16-megapixel front camera, and its rear has a 48-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel lens. For security, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →