Xiaomi is long rumored to launch the next-gen Mi CC series smartphone. But even after months, the company is yet to introduce the new device. Instead, we are still only hearing rumors. That said, a new word on the street finally sheds some light on the target audience of the upcoming Mi CC series phone.
According to DSP-Charles (blogger) on Weibo, the new Mi CC series handset will be a designer smartphone with an emphasis on camera performance. In other words, it will be similar to its predecessor.
On the other hand, Digital Chat Station suggests that the new Mi CC series handset bears model number K9D and it has received Chinese radio certification recently.
Since the device has now begun to get certifications, we expect to learn more about it in the coming days. As always, Xiaomi itself should start teasing the smartphone as we reach closer to the release date.
What do you expect from the forthcoming Mi CC series phone? Do you think Xiaomi will launch it outside mainland China? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →