Equipped with a monstrous 6150mAh high-capacity battery, UMIDIGI Power 5 is officially here. Those who are eagerly waiting to get hold of one should however wait for a little longer. Since the Power 5 will go for a global sale for US$99.99 starting from June 16 only through AliExpress.
The UMIDIGI Power 5 comes as the 2021 iteration of the company’s sensational UMIDIGI Power series better known for its battery capacity. Needless to say, the latest Power 5 is here keeping the tradition intact by boasting the monstrous 6150 mAh battery. It also features a 6.53-inch large immersive display and a 2nd-Gen infrared thermometer sensor.
UMIDIGI Power 5 – Everything is Powerful
As per UMIDIGI, the Power series is designed to provide long-term usage with its high-capacity battery. Not only the mighty battery but the Power 5 is also equipped with a decent Helio G25 Octa-Core processor promising a good performance with higher efficiency.
In addition, it integrates the fingerprint sensor into the power button on the right and sports an independent shortcut key on the left. The Power 5 also features an infrared thermometer sensor like other UMIDIGI offerings for this year and runs the pure Android 11.
Coming to the optics, the Power 5 features a 16MP ultra-wide macro triple camera, led by a 16MP main camera. They’re accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP macro camera as well. In terms of the build and design, it adopts the same 3D unibody back cover and anti-fingerprint texture as seen in the UMIDIGI A9, with a bold logo design.
UMIDIGI Power 5 Full Specs
- Screen: 6.53″ HD+ Waterdrop Screen
- CPU: MediaTek, Helio G25, 8xCortex-A53, up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR8320, up to 650MHz
- RAM and Storage: 3GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB, LPDDR4X dual-channel
- Rear camera:
16MP primary camera, F/2.0, 6-element lens
8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, FOV 120°
5MP macro camera
- Front camera:
8MP, F/2.2 aperture, 5-element lens
- Dedicated keys: Independent shortcut key
- Connectivity: Dual 4G / Dual VoLTE
4G: FDD-LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66
TDD-LTE: B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
3G: WCDMA: B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
TD-SCDMA: B34 /39
2G: GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
- GPS, Glonass, Galileo
- USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, OTG
- Battery: 6150mAh, 10W Fast Charge
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.8 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 211g
Sensors: Infrared Temperature Sensor, Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass
- Colors: Carbon Grey | Sapphire Blue | Jade Green
Price and Availability
UMIDIGI provides the Power 5 in three color options: Carbon Grey, Sapphire Blue, and Jade Green. The available two storage options are, 3GB/64GB priced at $99.99, and the higher model of 4GB/128GB configuration priced at $119.99. The Umidigi Power 5 smartphone will retail via AliExpress.
If you’re impressed with the device already, then you’ve another surprise waiting for you as UMIDIGI is running a giveaway of the all-new UMIDIGI Power 5 and the TWS earphone UMIDIGI AirBuds U for free for the 10 eligible participants. You can join the giveaway and learn more on UMIDIGI’s official website.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →