Large batteries are becoming prominent on smartphones, especially on rugged phones. The rugged smartphone market king, Ulefone is again gearing up for the launch of a splendid smartphone carrying a massive 13200mAh battery. It would be the world’s largest battery smartphone once launched.
There are only a few countable smartphones that support batteries above 10000mAh incapacity. The new Ulefone Armor 13 will be a new addition to that list. Apart from the massive battery, it will come with impressive specifications. The will be powered by MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
Furthermore, there will be a 6.81-inch display carrying a Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone comes with a 48MP quad-rear camera for capturing stunning photos. It is going to carry an additional infrared sensor to measure distance. Ulefone Armor 13 will sport IP68/IP69K and MIL-STD-810G certified against dust, drop, and water. The smartphone will feature 33W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging.
The massive will be quite useful during outdoor adventures. It is even more helpful if you’re stuck somewhere in the no man’s land.
However, the launch and pricing details are yet unknown. But, the interested users can head over to the Ulefone official website to get the latest insights about the Ulefone Armor 13 smartphone.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →