Ulefone has always stood in front to bring innovative evolutions to the rugged smartphone market. Ulefone Armor 10 5G is such a rugged smartphone that made wireless charging available for masses. It is a lone Ulefone device that comes with a 15W fast wireless charging. However, the company seems extensively testing the Wireless Charging efficiency in the latest video.
Ulefone Armor 10 5G smartphone features a 5800 mAh battery capacity with support for 15W fast charging. However, the video shows Ulefone Armor 10 5G’s ability to rapidly charge its massive battery. The device got 6% charged once plugged in for charging for 5 minutes, and 30 minutes later it got 25% charged. The smartphone managed to charge 42% battery within an hour and was fully charged after 3 hours and 22 minutes.
Fast charging technology on a rugged smartphone enhances overall productivity and helps a lot in case of emergency.
Ulefone used its latest wireless charging pad – UF003 that supports up to 15W fast wireless charging. It is an affordable Qi-enabled device that supports several smartphones and devices from Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, and others.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →