Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy S21 series on January 14. Although the company is yet to officially reveal the date, the launch teaser video has been already listed on one of its official YouTube channels. Also, the press renders as well as specifications of these handsets are out as well. Now, a tipster suggests battery life improvements on the vanilla Galaxy S21.
That said, this year’s Galaxy S21 series is said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 and the unannounced Exynos 2100 SoC. The Qualcomm chip is already official and there’s even a commercial smartphone (Mi 11) featuring it. But not much more is known about the Exynos 2100, which is expected to debut on January 12.
Ahead of it, a Twitter user called Anthony (@TheGalox_) says that the Exynos 2100 present in the regular Galaxy S21 will deliver about 25-35% better battery life than the Exynos 990-powered Galaxy S20. Similarly, according to him, the Snapdragon 888-powered Galaxy S21 will offer 15% battery life than the Snapdragon 865-powered Snapdragon Galaxy S20.
In other words, both the variants of Galaxy S21 will have a better battery life than their predecessors despite sporting the same 4,000mAh battery, as per the specs leak.
Anyway, this is merely a tip from a random Twitter user who is, however, mostly accurate with his leaks. But still, we would like you to consider this piece of information with a pinch of salt.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →