All Mathematics You Need To Know As a Programmer.
This course covers all Mathematics needed to become a Software Developer. Here we will discuss Linear Algebra, Modern Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Number Theory, and Discrete Mathematics. By the end of this course, you will analyze and describe computer science concepts and methods. This course is a great opportunity for you to understand all processes an executed in the computer system when programming. The specific objectives of the course are the following:
- Learn how to apply proof techniques to your computer program.
- Learn encrypting and decrypting messages with Number Theory.
- Learn how software development is related to Discrete Mathematics and Digital Electronics.
- Understand how to use mathematical tools to analyze any computer algorithm properly.
- Learn how to apply Calculus, Probability Theory, and Linear Algebra while computing.
- Understand how to apply Lambda Calculus to Functional Programming.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Developers
- Beginner Python Developers
- Beginner C & C++ Developers
- Computer Science Students
- Engineering Students
- Employees in Programming Companies
What you’ll learn
Proof Techniques. Mathematical Induction and Recursion Theory.
Mathematical Logic. Propositional and First Order Calculus. Godel Theorem.
Programs verifications and Model Checking
Linear Algebra. Matrix Theory in Computer Science.
Boolean Algebra and its applications in Digital Electronics.
Lambda Calculus as a Foundation of Functional Programming
Number Theory and Encryption.
Modern Statistics and Probabilistic Methods in Computer Science.
Functional Analysis and the efficiency of computer algorithms Decision Theory
Desire to Learn Mathematics for Programming
Interested in Computer Science Field
Basic High School Mathematics
Tecno POVA 2 launched with Helio G85, 7,000mAh battery, 48MP quad cameras in India
Infinix Smart 5A with a 6.52″ HD+ screen, 5000mAh battery launching in India on August 2
Apple iPhone 13 series to reportedly come with 25W fast charging support
Udemy4 weeks ago
eBay Dropshipping Academy: Ultimate Arbitrage Mastery Course
Networks2 weeks ago
How to Activate MTN 500MB Daily For NapsternetV VPN
Udemy4 weeks ago
Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass
News2 weeks ago
OnePlus 9, 9 Pro, 8T get OnePlus Store app and more via the latest system update
News3 weeks ago
New Concept render offers first look at the Redmi Note 11 Pro