Yesterday, Transsion Holdings subsidiary Tecno launched the Spark 5 smartphone in Ghana. Apparently, the company equally took the wraps off the Spark 5 Air for the same market. Both smart phones are entry-level models that the company is expected to launch for other markets soon.
The Tecno Spark 5 Air features a humongous 7-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with 88% screen to body ratio and 480 nits brightness. It is powered by an unknown 2GHz Octa-Core processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The phone adopts a gradient back panel which looks like it is made from plastic. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
For photography, the Spark 5 Air packs a dual-camera setup which is listed as a 13MP f/1.8 + “AI lens” along with dual-LED flash. The waterdrop notch holds an 8MP camera setup for selfies.
The camera comes with features such as AI Beauty Mode, Portrait Mode, in-build localized AR Stickers and Wide Selfie Mode.
Providing the interface is the Android 10-based HiOS 6.1 while the phone gets its light from a massive 5000mAh battery that should deliver an extended usage period. Other features include dual SIM, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS.
The Spark 5 Air will be available in Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue, and Misty Grey color options. The retail price is yet to be announced.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →