The Motorola company has not made it big in the tech industry in the previous years, but that does not mean they are in anyway giving up. They launched the Motorola Moto G Stylus mid range device on April 16 2020 and have plans on releasing a newer version of the device early this year.
Tipster Onleaks has brought us our first look to the upcoming Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021.
There really isn’t much information from the device except from its beautiful blue design but sources confirm that it is going to remain a mid range phone packing slightly better features than its predecessor.
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 is expected to come with a 6.8 inch IPS LCD display, with a 4000mAh battery a 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide),2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) and 2MP, f/2.4, (depth). Sources claim it would be powered by the Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) chipset.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 2020 Specification
Processor: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 128 GB
Display: 6.4 inches
Camera: Triple camera
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery + Battery charging 10W
PS: Happy New Year and all the Best to all of you!😙 pic.twitter.com/7Zlta5rgd9
— Steve H.McFly (@OnLeaks) January 2, 2021
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →