Supply & Demand zones, Advanced break, and Retest Advanced Support & Resistance Strategy (free ebooks and guides!).
Over a couple of years, l have been actively involved in the stocks, forex, futures, and crypto industry(online trading in general). I spent sleepless nights researching how the market moves and who drives it. As many of us would agree it’s the big money (banks, big institutions, and huge hedge funds ). However, I realized knowing this was not enough to be successful as a retail trader. I was convinced there was a missing piece that could make my trading results stable. It was knowing exactly where and when the big money(banks and institutions) was active and where they are executing orders.
90 percent of retail traders lose money in the markets but this is not true for the Big money. Therefore knowing where the Big money definitely alleviates the risk of trading against them and losing. Remember institutions have access to exclusive information, data, news(Reuters, Bloomberg, etc) that the average retailer doesn’t have access to and can not afford. With this in mind, trading along with the institution is the best option for you and me. The best way is to not where the smart money is through supply and demand imbalances. Take note this concept is 100% logical and unfamiliar with most retailers.
The course explains everything about supply and demand in detail at the core technical strategy segment which is also the main part of the course. You can literally see where big banks and institutions are entering their buy and sell orders. Please focus and pay special attention.
NB the course was designed in a way where we picked examples from the forex market, index funds, and commodities. However, the strategy itself can be applied to all financial markets especially stock index funds ie NAS 100. It’s important to note that different markets have different results with the strategy.
What l promise
- All the information in this course is original, you can not find it anyway else
- The approach is based on logic and fundamental economics not memorized theories
- You will learn core concepts faster
- You are likely to finish the whole course in a day and your approach to the market will change in a day
What l can’t
- I can never guarantee your success. Only discipline and hard work can.
Who did l make this course for
If you are still looking for a trading holy grail the go somewhere else. I built this course for someone who wants to properly learn the fundamentals that move every market in the shortest time possible. Especially those who have been trying to learn how Supply and Demand work but just can’t get real information on the topic or the courses that expound on the topic are too expensive for them. I made this course for someone who serious about their learning journey and feels the need to approach the market rationally.
If you are one of these people join cause this course is not going to be this cheap till Amen!! , as soon as l start promoting it the price will go up.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to expert level traders
- Forex traders,stock traders ,index fund traders,cryptocurrency traders ,futures traders
What you’ll learn
Investing and Trading
Supply & Demand trading and investing
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/stock-market-investing-forex-trading-complete-strategy/?couponCode=INVESTING99″]
Trading View and MT4 account
General understanding of English
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →