The South Korean tech giant recently announced multiple laptops earlier this week, which includes the Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha that launches in the US and the Galaxy Book Odyssey gaming laptop. Talking about the Galaxy Book Go, the notebook is powered by an 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c processor and the ARM version of the Windows 10 operating system. The laptop is a thin and light notebook that is fanless.
The Galaxy Book Go sports a 14 inchIPS LCD display that supports 1920 x 1080px resolution. It also ships with LTE support and offers 4GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage. The display isn’t touch-enabled while the company also offers basic housing to reduce cost. Although, Samsung ensures that the Galaxy Book Go is compliant with the Mil-810G durability standard. In other words, the laptop can withstand a drop of 1.2 meters and is dust-tight.
The laptop weighs just 1.39 kilograms and offers two USB Type C ports, a single USB Type-A, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a microSD card slot, and even a SIM card slot. The power-efficient ARM-based processor is paired with a 42.3Wh battery that should offer robust battery life. The device is expected to launch for 449 Euros (roughly 542 US Dollars) in Germany, while it will be available in a cheaper 349 US Dollars in the US, but this version doesn’t feature LTE support.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →