Samsung’s upcoming S-series tablet was recently spotted at the Bluetooth SIG authority. The listing revealed that it could be arriving in the market with Galaxy Tab S7 XL Lite moniker. The tablet is inching towards the launch as it has been also spotted at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
The FCC listing of the Galaxy Tab S7 XL Lite (SM-T736B) has only revealed that it supports connectivity features such as 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and Bluetooth LE (Low Energy). Apart from this 5G variant, the company is also expected to sell the tablet in 4G LTE and Wi-Fi only versions. The former has an SM-T735 model number, whereas has an SM-T730 model number.
The Bluetooth SIG certification of the tablet revealed that there is another variant with the SM-T737 model number. In the recent past, the 4G LTE and Wi-Fi only editions of the tablet were spotted at the 3C certification platform of China. The listing revealed that the tablet may come with a 15W charger. However, these tablets are expected to carry support for 44.5W rapid charging.
The tablet is likely to feature a 12.4-inch IPS LCD display, S Pen stylus support, and a dual-camera system. It may arrive in multiple colors such as black, silver, pink, and green. The tablet is expected to debut in June in various markets. At present, there is no word on its pricing.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →