The Samsung galaxy S21 series is set to be launched soon and will become official globally on January 14.
There have been some leaks to the design and appearance of the device on twitter, although people are still sceptical and are hoping it comes out with the best design and software experience available.
They’ll be most likely powered by the Exynos 2100 in most countries and the Snapdragon 888 in the US and Korea. The Galaxy S21 and S21+ is expected to have a 6.2-inch and 6.7-inch FullHD+ AMOLED with a constant 120Hz, 4,000mAh and 4,800mAh batteries, 12MP f/1.8 main, 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide and 64MP f/2.0 3x telephoto cameras and 8GB of RAM.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra will have a bigger 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED with 120Hz refresh (adaptive) and QHD+ resolution, as well as a bigger 5,000mAh battery, second-gen 108MP main camera, two 10MP telephoto cameras – 3x and a 10x periscope – and support for the S Pen.
i never leak images,
but a friend sent me these, so hey.. pic.twitter.com/npjamUSlTh
— Mauri QHD (@MauriQHD) December 29, 2020
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →