It is no longer news that Redmi will be launching its first gaming smartphone this year. According to reports, it may even be announced this month. The smartphone which will have a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor under its hood will also have support for “ultra-fast charging”.
According to the Chinese blogger that goes by “Super Leo_” on Weibo, the Redmi gaming smartphone will support “65W ultra-fast flash charge”. This will be the first Redmi phone to support this charging protocol and also the fastest charging Redmi smartphone.
The post also included some other details we already know such as a Samsung E4 AMOLED screen with a centered punch hole and a 5000mAh battery capacity. He also adds that the Redmi gaming smartphone will likely have a ¥2000 (~$305) starting price. There is still a lot we do not know about the phone but more details should surface as its release date draws closer.
For those outside China who look forward to its global release, it has been reported that it may arrive under the POCO brand much like how the Redmi K40 is sold as the POCO F3 outside China.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →