Chinese smartphone maker Realme is expected to launch two new smartphones in the near future with model numbers RMX3092 and RMX3093 respectively. Both of these handsets have been certified by 3C, whereas the former has even cleared the BIS certification. The first device was spotted on Geekbech a few days back and now, the second one also visits the popular benchmarking platform.
According to the Geekbench listing, the upcoming Realme RMX3093 will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset paired with 8GB RAM. But unfortunately, despite set to launch in 2021, it will be running Android 10 out of the box.
Above all, it is interesting to see that it will be featuring the exact same specs as the realme RMX3092, including 65W fast charging, as per the 3C certification bureau. This suggests that both these phones could be of the same series.
Hence, the camera setup and size could be the only major difference between them. Further, going by the launch cycle, this duo could be realme 8 and realme 8 Pro respectively. But there’s a chance that they could be part of a new series as realme has confirmed to release more 5G smartphones in the future.
Whatever it may be, we expect to learn more about these handsets in the coming days before their official announcement.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →