The realme Narzo 30 series made its debut back in February. At the event held in India, the manufacturer had announced the Narzo 30A and the Narzo 30 Pro 5G, However, the Narzo 30 itself was missing from the scene. It has now been confirmed that the phone will arrive in India later this month in 4G and 5G variants.
The info was revealed in a tweet earlier by the CEO, Madhav Sheth, as well as in an exclusive interview with Techradar, but that wasn’t all. According to the top executive, Realme’s focus is on 5G and the company has deployed about 90% of its R&D resources to 5G so as to bring the technology to people across the globe at the cheapest price possible. This move will result in more affordable 5G devices some of which will launch under the Narzo series.
Although Realme is focusing on 5G devices especially in countries like India where the service is yet to roll out, we can still expect the company to launch 4G models, especially under its C-series. However, by getting its 5G devices in the hands of as many users as possible, it can prepare them for when the service eventually rolls out.
Madhav also revealed that its IoT plan which suffered a setback due to undisclosed issues is back on track. It plans to add more devices to its TechLife ecosystem and has revealed it will launch many AIoT products soon. We may even see some launch alongside the Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 5G this month.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →