Learn how it all fits together!
Have you found yourself, after having learned about Docker / Django / Redis / Nginx / etc., not fully understanding how to put them into practice and how to best make use of your knowledge and hardware resources to deliver a high-performance web application?
Many of our students have experienced the same thing, so we decided to cover this topic with a hands-on course on the subject.
We structured this course based on real-world applications that we have deployed and are successfully running in production.
This course will take you through:
- Setting up your development environment;
- Configuring and deploying a Django web application with Docker;
- Designing the micro-service architecture;
- Assessing a web app’s performance;
- Improving performance by using modern technologies like: Nginx, Gunicorn, Redis.
Docker and Redis can work wonders on your web app’s response time and scalability.
This course will show you how to harness the power of the latest technologies to make the best of your web app.
Join us in this hands-on course that will teach you how to improve the response time of your website and be ready to scale it as it grows.
This course will teach you how to create fast and scalable web applications from the start, how to build the correct architecture and how to adapt your existing web applications for a better performance.
So let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers and DevOps engineers looking to put their knowledge into practice.
What you’ll learn
This course will show you how the latest technologies in web development fit together and how to apply them in web applications.
We will start by setting up our development environment with Python, PyCharm, Docker and Anaconda, then we will containerize and deploy our application.
We will test its performance and limitations and we will improve our microservice architecture with Redis for caching, Gunicorn as our deployment server, and Nginx as our load balancer.
Our goal, by the end of this course is to help you understand how these technologies work together so you can confidently go on designing and building awesome web applications.
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-web-development-with-docker-django-nginx-redis/?couponCode=TA-MAY-2021″]
Basic understanding of web applications and the willingness to learn and experiment.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →