Xiaomi was part of the official Android 11 Beta program. Hence, the company was one of the first to start rolling out a stable update to its devices. Currently, a handful of phones from the firm are already on Android 11 stable worldwide. Now, Redmi K30 4G has also joined this elite list of smartphones running the latest version of Android.
For those unaware, the Redmi K30 4G started receiving MIUI weekly builds based on Android 11 back in late October. However, it took Xiaomi over two months to deliver the first stable build for this device.
That said, the update comes with build number V184.108.40.206.RGHCNXM and brings the December 2020 security patch apart from the newest version of Android. It is currently in the Stable Beta phase and therefore, it is only available to select users.
Also, since the Redmi K30 4G is exclusive to China, it only has a single variant of the software build. Hence, if you have imported this handset, you should also get the update as soon as the build’s availability has been extended.
On the other hand, this very same phone is also sold as POCO X2 in India. Since both of them share everything unlike the other POCO devices that are slightly different, it should also receive the Android 11 update very soon.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →