OPPO announced ColorOS 11 based on Android 11 in mid-September. Since then, the company has been rolling out this update to its smartphones worldwide. So far, only a handful of phones have received them. That said, last evening, ahead of the new year, the firm revealed the ColorOS 11 update rollout plan Q1 2021 for China.
For those unaware, OPPO has already shared the ColorOS 11 update timeline for different markets. The company has been seeding builds following that schedule. But for some reason, the firm has reshared the rollout plan for Q1 2021, especially for China.
According to the ColorOS Assistant Weibo account, the following OPPO smartphones will be receiving ColorOS 11 updates in the first quarter of 2021 in China.
January 27, 2021 – Open Beta (limited)
- OPPO Reno3 5G
- OPPO A92s
- OPPO A52
March 2021 – Open Beta (limited)
- OPPO Reno2
- OPPO Reno2 Z
- OPPO K5
- OPPO A72 5G
- OPPO A91
March 2021 – Stable Release
- OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
- OPPO Reno Ace
- OPPO Reno3 Pro 5G
- OPPO Reno4 SE 5G
- OPPO Reno3 Vitality Edition
- OPPO K7
As you can see from the above list, most of these handsets are China-exclusive. But it is worth noting that some of them are sold with different branding in other markets.
Anyway, this update schedule is similar to that of global. Therefore, we can expect the above-mentioned phones to receive the ColorOS 11 update at around the same time in global markets as well.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →