Start LiveStreaming and Recording to Twitch, YouTube, Mixer & more using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio).
Hello there, Nick Nyxson here.
In this course, you will learn how to start using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio) for Livestreaming on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and other platforms, even if you have no idea where to start.
In this course You Will Learn:
- Which version of OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) You need to use;
- How to download OBS Studio;
- OBS Studio Settings Walkthrough;
- OBS StudioSources and Scenes;
- OBS Studio Audio setup;
- OBS Studio Effects;
- and Many More!
This course is made for the complete beginner of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio). For more advanced users another course is available as well.
Version 1.0 – Initial Release;
Version1.1 – Added 8 New Lectures (and 3 New Sections), Updated Logo.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Users of OBS
- Users willing to Record and Stream
What you’ll learn
Open Broadcaster Software Essentials
Video Recording with OBS
Streaming with OBS
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →