HMD Global, the company behind the new Nokia phones, has announced its new smartphone in the United States on Verizon’s 4G network — Nokia 2720 V Flip. As the name indicates, the phone comes with a clamshell flip design.
The company is calling it a “smart feature phone” and comes with a 1.3-inch outer display that displays caller ID as well as time, day, and date. The primary display on the phone is 2.8-inch with QVGA resolution and there’s a number and d-pad on the bottom part.
Underneath, the device is powered by the Qualcomm 205 chipset, coupled with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. To make it a “smartphone,” the company opted to use KaiOS that supports the most popular apps like Youtube, WhatsApp, and Facebook among many others. There’s also a KaiStore, similar to the Play Store, for the users to download more applications on the device.
It supports 4G LTE connectivity that allows HD calls and watching videos. There’s also a feature that enables users to convert the phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot. It also comes with an emergency button and some other accessibility aspects.
The phone comes with support for Google Assistant for voice commands. It is powered by a 1,500mAh battery that is removable and charges over micro-USB. The company is promising a standby time of 26 days. The Nokia 2720 V Flip is priced at $80 and will be available through Verizon from 20th May.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →