This post has been moved to a new post. Please go there for the updated cheat. CLICK HERE
This is the latest MTN Nigeria free browsing cheat which is currently working on V2ray VPN. Just to add, it’s not an unlimited free browsing cheat but it’s actually worth it for those who just want to browse few sites and keep up with friends and get updates online.
V2ray is the latest tunneling method which is very similar to the Shadowsocks tunneling. This method is quite technical to implement but that shouldn’t be a problem because I have made everything easier for you all.
Like I said before, this MTN cheat is not unlimited as it’s capped at 100MB per day. I understand quite alright that it is very small, but at least, it’s cool for a quick chat and browsing.
How to Activate MTN 100MB Daily Free Browsing via V2rayNG VPN
- First of all, you need to get an MTN 3G or 4G sim without an active data bundle.
- V2rayNG VPN app – Download Here
- THIS CONFIG HAS BEEN CHANGED. GOTO THE NEW UPDATE FOR NEW VPN AND CONFIG >> CLICK HERE
- Launch the VPN app and click on the + icon which is located at the top, then tap on Import Config from Clipboard.
- The next step is to click on the V icon which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will be connected within 5 seconds. To confirm, click on “Connected, tap to check connection“, if everything is successful, you’ll get a response like “Success. HTTPS handshake took ***“. Meaning, all is fine, you can go ahead and browse, chat, stream and download. NOTE that it’s capped at 100Mb per day.
- If you get a “Failed” response, then apply airplane mode and connect again or turn off your data connection and connect again, then check the connection again till you see Success.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →