The Moto G100 is an upcoming smartphone from Motorola that is expected to launch soon. The phone will be the first Moto G series phone to have a Snapdragon 800 series processor. Ahead of its launch, press renders have surfaced that give us an early look at what is coming.
We already know that the Moto G100 is the international version of the Motorola Edge S. However, rather than distinguish the phones by giving them entirely different colorways, it appears Motorola chose to have the shades be slightly different as shown in the images which were posted by TechnikNews.
The Moto G100 will have a 6.7-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen with two punch holes for the two front-facing cameras. There are four rear cameras and written below the camera array are “64MP” and “Audio Zoom”. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and volume rocker on the right while the left side is home to the SIM tray and Google Assistant button.
It has been reported that the Moto G100 will come with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Motorola already confirmed in a teaser video that the phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor and will have an audio jack. It should run Android 11 out of the box with Motorola’s My UX on top.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →