Last year, in the month of October, Lenovo had launched three new laptops in its home market in China — Xiaoxin Air 14, Pro 14, and Air 15 2021. All three of them are powered by the 11th generation Intel processors and now the company has launched a new variant.
Lenovo has now officially launched the Xiaoxin Air 14 2021 Ryzen Edition and the company has already started taking reservations for the same. However, the device is scheduled to go on sale from 2nd March.
Coming to the configuration, the Lenovo Xiaoxin Air 14 2021 Ryzen Edition features a 14-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 100% sRGB color gamut, 300nit brightness, and DC Dimming.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the AMD Ryzen R5 5500U processor, coupled with 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The keyboard has a 1.3mm travel and supports a backlight. There’s also a fingerprint sensor embedded into the power button. The device comes pre-installed with Windows 10 operating system. It is powered by a 56.5Wh large-capacity battery.
As for the pricing, the Lenovo Xiaoxin Air 14 2021 Ryzen Edition is priced at 4,499 yuan, which is approximately $696. However, for the initial sale, the company will be selling it for 4,099 yuan (~$643) but those who pre-order the device can get it for 3,999 yuan (~$618).
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →