Lenovo has just teased its upcoming gaming smartphone on Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website. This teaser was for the Legion Pro 2 and highlighted the device’s cooling capabilities.
According to a GSMArena report, the company’s General Manager Chen Jin stated on his official Weibo account that the smartphone will be packed with top-notch features, which will not compromise on any aspect to achieve the ultimate gaming experience. The senior executive also added that the device will be launching, sometime in Spring this year. Unfortunately, finer details regarding this device are still unknown at the moment.
Although, since it’s a gaming smartphone we can expect high-end specifications like the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, paired with up to 16GB of RAM. The teaser poster also highlighted cooling as a highlighting feature. So, we can expect some form of active thermal dissipation mechanism as well. Looking at the previous iteration, we can also expect to see at least a 5,000mAh battery pack along with an AMOLED display that supports a high refresh rate of 144Hz.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →