Learn SQL Basic and Intermediate Level.
SQL is being used quite widely in the IT industry. Many front-end applications also use SQL as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or other databases are being used as back end in many organizations. Most of SQL is the same except for some differences for different databases. Understanding basic concepts of SQL to write SQL queries is quite helpful to build careers in quite a lot of areas of IT. SQL is being used in Data Science, Business intelligence, Big data, and many other areas. Not only SQL Developer but a business analyst and even application developer needs the knowledge of SQL.
This course helps you in building your careers in SQL-related fields. In this course, you will learn important concepts of SQL. This course deals with about 30 topics of SQL with a total time of about 6-1/2 hours. The course is divided into 2 sections. Section 1 covers the basic topics of SQL and section 2 covers the intermediate level topics of SQL. After completing this course, you’ll get a good understanding of almost all the topics of SQL that are useful in most situations. You can have a good foundation in SQL after completing this course that helps in building your careers.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are aspiring for a career in SQL, Business Intelligence, Data Science or whoever uses SQL as back end
SQL Server 2016 or a later version should be installed
Adventure works should be installed
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →