Learn to Create Database Driven Web Applications using MySQL.
Students learn to integrate and administer MySQL databases as part of PHP web application development.
The course begins with an in-depth look into PhpMyAdmin to create, delete and modify databases. We also explore security considerations and user privileges.
Next, students learn to build connections to existing databases in PHP and execute commands using several essential SQL statements.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers Interested in Learning to Create & Administer a MySQL Database using PHP
- Students interested in learning Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Students interested in learning how to use PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
What you’ll learn
MySQL Database Administration
MySQL Security and Root Superuser
Modifying Database Privileges
Modifying & Deleting Tables
Modifying & Deleting Databases
SQL Statements in PhpMyAdmin
MySQL Import & Export Data
Updating Data in MySQL DB
Basic knowledge of PHP
Basic Computer Skills
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →