This course will also cover such advanced concepts or topics as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), call, apply, bind, and much more.
- Introduction to the Course
- Control Flow or Decision making
- Generators, advanced iteration
- JS Operators
- JS Property Descriptors
- Validation Form
- The Spread Operator
- And Much More…..
Note: In this course, you’ll also get downloadable source code with each lecture and a lot of coding challenges.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn.
What you’ll learn
Event handling, asynchronous coding OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES2015 classes
`this` keyword ,Let Keyword, Const Keyword
Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
Include Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all Exercises
A browser and text editor Like Brackets, Adobe Dreamweaver Etc
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →