Build practical useful projects
Django is a fantastic web framework built with the Python programming language. With Django, you can create websites and web apps very quickly and efficiently.
Django was created by very experienced developers who have built into it several tools for rapid web application development.
Django is very fast, secure, and scalable making it an attractive framework choice for thousands of developers.
Django developers are in hot demand and command attractive wages. Some billion-dollar companies like Instagram and Pinterest were created using the Django framework.
This is a beginner Django course that will take you from absolute scratch to creating a simple Django web app. The course is a hands-on course and I strongly advise you to follow along with me so you can gain a better understanding of the framework.
What you will learn:
- How to install python
- How to check for and upgrade Pip
- How to install virtual isolated environments
- How to activate the virtual environment
- How to install Django
- How to create a Django project
- How to create a Django app
- How to create Django Model
- How to run Django commands
- How to use a command-line interface
- How to run Migrations
- How to query Django database
- How to register Django app
- How to Administer Django app
- Basic crash course in Python
Django is an extremely in-demand skill that pays quite well. Django is used by a lot of startups to build great applications.
Instagram was once a startup that was built using Django and later sold to Facebook for $1 billion, Yes 1 billion dollars ! just roughly two years after it was created.
Django has a thriving community that you can engage with as you begin your Django journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers
- Beginner Django developers
- Beginner Web developers
What you’ll learn
How to install Python
How to install and create a virtual environment
How to install Django
How to create a Django Project
How to create a Django App
How to create Django Models
How to migrate Django Models
How to create Django Views
How to create Django Templates
How to setup Django URL patterns
How to implement version control with Git
How to push your project code to Github
How to create and store dynamic content in a database
How to deploy your Django app to the internet cloud
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Basic CSS Knowledge
- Basic Python Knowledge
- Basic Commandline Knowledge
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →