A Basic Security Awareness Guide on Information Security and Cyber Security From a Non-Technical Point of View.
A basic security awareness guide on Information Security and Cyber Security for NON-TECHIES.
This ~2-hour course provides a clear, non-technical explanation of Information Security and Cyber Security.
This course offers solutions that can be used in the implementation of an Information Security Management System. It also provides guidance on how to protect yourself from cyber threats.
This course will help you gain a perfect understanding of Information Security through REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES AND QUIZ QUESTIONS!
PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEOS PROVIDED FOR FREE BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
This course is divided into 4 parts:
The first part acts as an introduction to the course, and it provides you with definitions such as Information Systems, Information Security, the purpose of Information Security, the CIA Triad, and AAA.
The second part speaks about Risk Management and Qualitative & Quantitative Risk Analysis. We also talk about Contingency Planning in the case of a disaster or disruption of services.
The third part is where, in my opinion, things get serious, as it contains a very simple and clear explanation on how to protect yourself from threats to your Information System along with REAL LIFE EXAMPLES to help you better understand the concept. We basically talk about Physical, Data, Systems & networks, Wireless, and Web Application Security. Also provided in this section is how to develop an Information System Policy along with examples of policies and how to conduct a Security Awareness Training.
The fourth part is about Security Monitoring and Effectiveness, the tools needed to maintain an effective monitoring strategy. We’ll also see how to develop an Incident Response Plan and how to conduct a Forensics Investigation. Finally, in this course, we’ll see how to evaluate the effectiveness of an Information Security System with Metrics and Vulnerability Assessment.
This Information Security Awareness Course is NOT a technical or operational security guide. NO CODING!
PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THE COURSE CONTENT BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE!
Who this course is for:
- Business & IT Managers in Need of an Awareness Training on Information Security.
- Employees/End Users Needing a Secure Use Of Computers and the Internet to Do Their Jobs.
- Anyone Who Wants to Learn The Basics of Information Security and Cyber Security.
- Anyone Looking For a Basic Information Security Awareness Course.
- This Course is NOT Meant for People Looking for Advanced/Technical/Operational Knowledge
What you’ll learn
Fundamentals of Information Security
Understanding of Cyber Security
Understanding of The Context of Information Security
How to Respond to Various Security Incidents
How to Prevent Cyber Attacks
Understand the Need for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
How to Become a Cyber-Safe End-User
How to Conduct Security Awareness Training
How to Monitor an Information Security System
How to Evaluate the Effectiveness of an Information Security System
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/information-security-principles/?couponCode=911CB7FE7C593604C964″]
No Prior Knowledge is Required
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →