Infinix is one of the three Transsion Holdings brands other than TECNO and itel. All three are known for budget smartphones. But to everyone’s surprise, Infinix has confirmed to release its first-ever proper flagship smartphone with high-end specs. As per new information, this device will be accompanied by two more phones.
So far, we only know about the existence of Infinix ZERO X. The highlights of this handset include 160W fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, and 108MP primary camera. Apparently, this device will be joined by two more models.
Infinix ZERO X (X6811B)
Infinix ZERO X Pro (X6811)
Infinix ZERO X Neo / Infinix ZERO M (X6810)
As you can see from the list, the Infinix X Neo will be also known as Infinix ZERO M in some markets. This information comes from the handset’s Bluetooth SIG certification.
Lastly, as per DealNTech, the Infinix X Pro with model number X6811 will be available in an 8GB + 128GB variant. Unfortunately, the storage configurations of other phones are not known at the moment. The same goes for their specs as well.
Infinix is yet to confirm the launch date for the Infinix ZERO X series. Anyway, what do you think of this lineup? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →