Transsion Holdings subsidiary Infinix has teased a new smartphone for the Indian market. The smartphone is a budget product and it bears the moniker Infinix Smart 5A. This is the brand’s latest offering under the Smart 5 series in India and it is set to make its debut on August 2.
Talking of the specifications, going by teasers on Flipkart, the Infinix Smart 5A will feature with 6.52 waterdrop notch-bearing display with an HD+ resolution. The device packs a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and also supports face recognition using the selfie camera. Crammed under the hood is a generous 5000mAh battery that will guarantee an extended usage period.
The teaser also shows that the Smart 5A will pack a dual rear camera setup whose specifications are yet to be revealed. It also utilizes a pyramid-shaped design on the back panel. and the phone will be available in Ocean Wave, Quetzal Cyan, and Midnight black colors.
The Infinix Smart 5A will be sold on Flipkart after it is launched. Flipkart will also be offering buyers the JioExclusive device lock program incentive which will allow buyers to get an upfront cashback of Rs. 550.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →