In August, Infinix announced the Infinix Smart 5 smartphone in Nigeria. Fresh information shared by My Smart Price reveals that the company will be launching the Smart 5 handset in India by mid-February.
If the new information is true, the Chinese firm may soon start teasing the arrival of the Infinix Smart 5 phone through its official channels. There is no word on the pricing of the smartphone for the Indian market. In Nigeria, it was priced at NGN 39,500 (~Rs 7,600; ~$104).
The Smart 4 handset debuted in India in November 2020 with a price tag of Rs 6,999 (~$96). Hence, it is likely that the successor model may arrive with similar pricing.
Infinix Smart 5 specifications
The Infinix Smart 5 features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen with a waterdrop notch. It supports a 20:9 aspect ratio and an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The modest Helio P22 chipset is present under the hood of the smartphone.
The handset was made available in India in 2 GB and 3 GB RAM variants and storage choices like 32 GB and 64 GB. The device has a microSD card slot for more storage. It runs on Android 10 OS Go Edition. It has a rear-positioned fingerprint scanner.
The Smart 5 has a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support. It has a front camera of 8-megapixel and a triple camera setup on its back. The latter includes a 13-megapixel primary camera and a pair of QVGA sensors.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →