Earlier this month, a new smartphone called Infinix Note 10 Pro was certified by FCC. The certification revealed some of the specs of this upcoming handset. Now, more details about this device emerge, thanks to its Geekbench listing.
According to Infinix Note 10 Pro’s (Infinix X695) Geekbench listing, the forthcoming smartphone will be powered by MediaTek Helio G90T SoC paired with 8GB RAM. But there could be other memory variants as well.
As for software, the device will run Android 11, which is expected from a handset launching in 2021. Talking about scores, the phone is capable of scoring around 433 points and 1125 points in single-core and multi-core tests respectively.
As per the previous report, the Infinix Note 10 Pro will feature dual-band WiFi and will come with up to 256GB of internal storage. It will be also supporting 33W fast charging and the charger will be included in the retail box.
Lastly, the sketches included in FCC certification reveal the phone to arrive with a quad-camera setup and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Unfortunately, nothing else is known about this smartphone as of now. But we expect to learn more about it before its official announcement in the coming days. So far, going by the FCC and Geekbench listings, Infinix Note 10 Pro is shaping up to be an impressive budget smartphone, at least on paper.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →