Infinix Hot 10 Play, even before getting launched officially elsewhere, got certified in India back in December. Now, the company is said to finally bring it to India on April 19.
Infinix has already started teasing the Smartphone’s launch in India on Twitter and a report by MySmartPrice says that Infinix Hot 10 Play will launch in the country on April 19 at 12 PM IST(UTC+ 05:30).
Before anything, we can expect the Transsion brand to bring in all the same four colors as it did in Pakistan and the Philippines. That is, the device would launch in Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black, and 7° Purple options out of which the green variant is already teased by Infinix.
Since the device is already out in the open in other regions, we aren’t new to its specs and features. The Infinix Hot 10 Play in Pakistan and the Philippines has a huge 6.82-inch HD+ display with a water-drop notch.
Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and this is paired with 2GB RAM, 32 GB storage. There is a possibility that it would get a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant too but let’s wait for the official word.
Other expected specs include a dual-Camera setup on the back with a 13MP main, and an AI lens(depth), an 8MP selfie camera, a 6,000mAh battery with 10W charging, micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, microSD(up to 512GB), and XOS 7.0 based on Android 10 Go Edition.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →