Earlier yesterday (19th May 2021), Huawei held a new launch conference to launch several new products. This includes smart products, including a new WiFi router that features HarmonyOS.
The Chinese tech giant just launched the Huawei H6 WiFi router, which runs on HarmonyOS and offers an extensive 200 square meters coverage. This router is equipped with a sub-routine design and runs on the company’s proprietary operating system. Notably, the new router is designed for large houses. This router can connect with up to 6 sub routers and offer networking speeds of up to 3000Mbps with a maximum range of about 200 square meters.
Furthermore, the company will also include various smartphone games, online courses, and other applications to its ‘fast lane.’ The device uses smart algorithms to intelligently identify more than 140 online video games and over 40 online course-related applications to reduce latency by about 20 percent automatically. This will enable a more consistent and stutter-free gaming and online learning experience for the users.
The H6 WiFi router also supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 Plus standards for fast networking speeds and is priced at 499 Yuan (roughly 78 US Dollars) in China. One can purchase the H6 router alone or even buy the entire set of sub routers for a total price of 1999 Yuan (roughly 310 US Dollars). A single sub router alone costs 399 Yuan (roughly 62 US Dollars).
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →