A beginner’s guide for HTML5. Learn all concepts of HTML5 (with hands-on assignments and projects.)
****UPDATE [01-Jan-2021]: New Content Added – HTML5 !!!!!****
20 NEW videos added
New Sections on:
- Embedding Multimedia
- Vector Graphics
- And, a Final Project!
Are you a beginner? Do you want to learn web development but do not have any idea where to start?
If yes, then this is THE perfect course for you. In the HTML course, you will learn all the concepts of HTML5, starting from its history to its modern structure. We will cover all the tags which are most widely used in the world of web development. Simultaneously, we will show you some of the best practices of code-writing in HTML5.
HTML is short for ‘HyperText Markup Language’, which means HTML is only used to create a structure of the web page. But without some styling, no assignment or project will look good. Thus, we will cover some portion of the CSS required to create simple web pages.
Check out our profile to find related courses that are designed just like this.
PS: More lectures will be uploaded soon.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process, and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for you.
Why learn HTML?
HTML is at the Core of the Internet. Learning HTML and CSS allows you to build your own websites, gives you a skill which you can use to improve work at your current job, and also opens up an opportunity to transition into a career in tech and :
1. HTML is Easy to Learn and Use
2. HTML is Free
3. HTML is supported by all Browsers
4. HTML is Basic of all Programming Languages
and many more.
Get started with the skill.
Enroll now!! see you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to Web Development
- Freshers who want to learn HTML5 from scratch
- Web Developers who wish to brush up their knowledge of HTML5
What you’ll learn
Learn to create simple web pages using HTML5
Learn the basics tags of HTML
To create Tables in HTML
To create customizable forms and add form validation in HTML
To include multimedia(audio,video, images) in your web page
To create your own vector graphics using SVG
4 projects to test your knowledge
[maxbutton id=”4″ text=”Enroll Now!” url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/html-basic-to-advanced/?couponCode=FREEAPR4″]
None. This course is for absolute beginners.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →