A Complete Guide for Beginners interested in learning HTML, CSS, & Bootstrap for Building Stylish, Responsive Web Pages.
This course covers three essential concepts for aspiring Web Developers. This includes HTML, CSS, & Bootstrap. Each section comes complete with comprehensive lessons that help students master the art of front-end coding.
The course is divided as follows:
This section explores HTML. HTML is a key fundamental building block when learning to develop websites. Students initially learn the basics of HTML page structure and gradually transition into working with spacing, text formatting, lists, images, videos, links, anchors, tables, forms, and much more. We include several projects where students are shown first-hand how to develop and code HTML web pages from scratch.
Students learn to use CSS to create stylish, responsive web page layouts. We start by discussing the parts and types of CSS rules, followed by CSS classes, DIVS, and ID. Students gain significant exposure to various formatting options, including margins, padding, font properties, backgrounds, transparency, positioning, link styling, and CSS tables. This section includes a hands-on web development project where students utilize the concepts explored in the lesson.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first-front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developer’s coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables, and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyph icons, and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Web Developers
- Students interested in Web Coding
- Students interested in Front-End Web Page Design
- Students interested in learning the essentials of Full Stack Web Development
- Students interested in learning HTML, CSS, & Bootstrap
What you’ll learn
Developing Web Pages in HTML
Styling Web Pages using CSS
Creating Mobile Responsive Web Pages using the Bootstrap Library
Basic Computer Skills
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →