Have you ever been worried about sharing your VPN connection to your Pc? Today, I will be sharing the best method that will enable you to do that.
So without any further ado, let’s get down to business.
- An Android Phone
- Pdanet+ for Android Download Here
- Pdanet+ for Windows – Download Here
- Pdanet+ for Mac – Download Here
1. After downloading PdaNet+ on your phone and PC, open it on your PC, then run it on your Android.
2. In your Android, open the app and tick on the connection method you want to use. There are three methods; USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection methods.
3. Now on you PC, open the PdaNet+ app and select the method of connection you just selected on your phone PdaNet+.
4. Now click on connect on your PC
That’s all, you will see network connection on your PC and you will be able to enjoy your browsing both on PC and Android.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →