Want to know what your current tariff plan is on either Glo, MTN, Airtel or 9mobile? If yes, then this guide will provide the answers you seek.
Knowing what tariff you’re subscribed to is important sometimes.
Even if you’ve forgotten there’s nothing to worry about, since all the telecommunication networks provide easy means to check.
All you need to do is dial a simple USSD code on your phone.
Recently, we received several requests to provide a guide on how to check current tariff plan on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Providing a separate guide for each network will scanty, hence we decided to create a merger.
Feel free to read only that of the network that’s applicable to you.
How to check current tariff plan on Glo
To check your current tariff plan on Glo simply dial #100#. Alternatively, you can call a customer care representative and demand to know what call plan you’re on.
We’ve received complaints about #100# not working sometimes. If that’s the case with you, then calling the customer care would be the best option.
Glo customer care number is 200 or 121. All calls are free of charge. But wait time sometimes is discouraging.
In case you don’t like your current Glo tariff and you’re thinking of migration, then you need to read our review.
Here are our most recommended among the Glo plans available:
- Glo infinito: allows you to call all networks at a flat rate of 22Kobo/second. Migration code — *100*9*2#
- Glo G-BAM: enjoy a call rate of 5 Kobo per second to 5 special Glo numbers and receive a bonus 5 MB every day. Furthermore, call all networks at 15 Kobo/second. Migration code — *100*5*1#
- Glo 11k/s: call all networks at a flat rate of 11k/sec after paying a daily access fee of 5 naira. Dial *211# to migrate to Glo 11k/sec.
How to check current MTN tariff plan
To check your current MTN tariff plan, all you need to do is dial *556#, which is noticeably the same code for checking MTN account balance.
Along with your account balance, you’ll see details of your current MTN plan.
For instance, if you’re on BetaTalk, you’ll get message like, your MTN BetaTalk Balance is bla bla bla.
In case you’re contemplating a change of plan, take a look at our MTN tariff plans review.
Our two most recommended MTN prepaid tariff plans are:
- MTN BetaTalk: Enjoy 250% bonus airtime on all recharges from ₦100and above and a call rate of of 42K/sec (25.20 naira per minute) from main account and 45K/sec (₦27/minute) from bonus account. Migration code: *123*2*6#.
- MTN Pulse: Enjoy a cheap call rate of 11K/s (kobo per second) on both on-net and off-net calls (calls to MTN and other networks in Nigeria). Meanwhile, the first 50 seconds of your firstcall of every day will be charged at 25K/s (kobo per second).
How to check current tariff on Airtel
- To check your current your current Airtel tariff plan, first you need to dial *121#.
- Select option 3 (manage account) and dial.
- Select 5 (my tariff plan) to reveal the details on your current Airtel tariff.
How to check current tariff plan on 9mobile:
- Dial *200# on the 9mobile line you wish to know its current tariff
- Select option 2 (my account) and press send.
- Select option 6 (check package).
Following the above steps will display your current 9mobile prepaid tariff plan.
We believe from the above guide you now know how to check your current tariff plan on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Feel free to drop your comment below if you are still having an issue concerning this