Today we bring to you the latest Glo Nigeria unlimited free browsing cheat which is currently working on EC Tunnel V2ray VPN.
This Glo free browsing cheat is currently blazing hot and actually unlimited but requires N100 Naira airtime for you to activate the unlimited access. After that, you are good to go.
In this post, I’ll teach you how to activate this Glo unlimited free browsing cheat for EC Tunnel V2ray VPN. It’s not actually fast and does not power all apps for the first minute, you have to wait a few minutes for it to power all your apps.
Without wasting any more time, let’s get straight to the point. All the steps you needed have been detailed below.
How to Activate Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat via EC Tunnel V2ray VPN
- First of all, download EC Tunnel V2ray from Playstore HERE.
- Get your Glo sim, be it 3G or 4G sim.
- Recharge N100 Naira on the sim. You’ll receive a 40MB data bonus.
- Now open your ECTunnel V2ray app and Update Config in the app menu
- After that is done, select Glo Unlimited Free Tweak and tap on START
- It will be connected within 5 seconds. To confirm it’s working, you’ll get a response like “Success. HTTPS handshake took ***“. Meaning, all is fine, you can go ahead and browse, chat, stream and download.
- But if you get a response like Failed, just reconnect again.
- Your 40Mb data will not be touched.
- To avoid deduction of data when your VPN disconnects, kindly go to your phone settings > VPN > then set Always On for EC Tunnel V2ray VPN. What this means is that, if the VPN is not connected, there won’t be an Internet connection on the device.
That’s all guys. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comment box below.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →