A few days ago, Glo introduced a time-based YouTube data plan that allows you to watch and stream videos on YouTube for as low as 50 Naira for 1 hour. This data originally was designed to be used only on the YouTube app and the YouTube web.
In this today’s post, I’ll teach you how to make Glo YouTube Plan to Power All Apps via Psiphon PRO VPN. For a full list of Glo’s YouTube data plans, READ HERE.
For as low as N50 Naira, you will be given 500MB to stream YouTube videos for 1 hour. This plan is cool if you love spending more time on YouTube. But that’s not all, you can now use the data for all apps using Psiphon PRO VPN.
How to Power All Apps Using Psiphon PRO VPN With Glo YouTube Data
- What you need to do is subscribe to the Glo Youtube data bundle. You can get the subscription code from here.
- After subscribing to your preferred YouTube plan, kindly move to the next steps
- Psiphon PRO VPN – Download Here.
- Launch the VPN and click on Start to Connect.
- Then you have to wait for about 10 seconds for it to connect.
- When it’s successfully Connected, minimize the VPN and start browsing and downloading on all apps.
That’s all on how to make Glo YouTube Data Plan to Power All Apps. If you have any questions, then drop them in the comment box below and you’ll get a reply immediately.
Tecno POVA 2 launched with Helio G85, 7,000mAh battery, 48MP quad cameras in India
Infinix Smart 5A with a 6.52″ HD+ screen, 5000mAh battery launching in India on August 2
Apple iPhone 13 series to reportedly come with 25W fast charging support
Udemy4 weeks ago
eBay Dropshipping Academy: Ultimate Arbitrage Mastery Course
Networks2 weeks ago
How to Activate MTN 500MB Daily For NapsternetV VPN
Udemy4 weeks ago
Android App Development Bootcamp with Kotlin – Masterclass
News2 weeks ago
OnePlus 9, 9 Pro, 8T get OnePlus Store app and more via the latest system update
News3 weeks ago
New Concept render offers first look at the Redmi Note 11 Pro