A few days ago, Glo introduced a time-based YouTube data plan that allows you to watch and stream videos on YouTube for as low as 50 Naira for 1 hour. This data originally was designed to be used only on the YouTube app and the YouTube web.
In this today’s post, I’ll teach you how to make Glo YouTube Plan to Power All Apps via Psiphon PRO VPN. For a full list of Glo’s YouTube data plans, READ HERE.
For as low as N50 Naira, you will be given 500MB to stream YouTube videos for 1 hour. This plan is cool if you love spending more time on YouTube. But that’s not all, you can now use the data for all apps using Psiphon PRO VPN.
How to Power All Apps Using Psiphon PRO VPN With Glo YouTube Data
- What you need to do is subscribe to the Glo Youtube data bundle. You can get the subscription code from here.
- After subscribing to your preferred YouTube plan, kindly move to the next steps
- Psiphon PRO VPN – Download Here.
- Launch the VPN and click on Start to Connect.
- Then you have to wait for about 10 seconds for it to connect.
- When it’s successfully Connected, minimize the VPN and start browsing and downloading on all apps.
That’s all on how to make Glo YouTube Data Plan to Power All Apps. If you have any questions, then drop them in the comment box below and you’ll get a reply immediately.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →