NOTE: This post has been moved to a new post. Please go there for the updated cheat. CLICK HERE
Today we bring to you the latest Glo Nigeria unlimited free browsing cheat which is currently working on HA Tunnel VPN.
This Glo free browsing cheat is currently blazing hot and actually unlimited but requires a minimum of N100 Naira airtime for you to activate the unlimited access. After that, you are good to go.
In this post, I’ll teach you how to activate this Glo unlimited free browsing cheat for HA Tunnel VPN.
Without wasting any more time, let’s get straight to the point. All the steps you needed have been detailed below.
How to Activate Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat via HA Tunnel Plus VPN
- First of all, download HA Tunnel Plus VPN from Playstore HERE.
- Also, download this – Config File Here. Always come back to this post for a new Config File. We post a new file before the old config file expires. After downloading the file, the name should look like Hatunnel Glo.hat
- Get your Glo sim, be it 3G or 4G sim.
- Recharge N100 Naira on the sim. You’ll receive a 40MB data bonus.
- Now open your HA Tunnel VPN app and click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner of your screen to Import the Config you downloaded above.
- After that is done click on the START button. It will be connected within 5 seconds.
- Your 40Mb data will not be deducted.
- To avoid deduction of data when your VPN disconnects, kindly go to your Phone Settings > VPN > then set Always-On VPN for HA Tunnel Plus VPN. What this means is that, if the VPN is not connected, there won’t be an Internet connection on the device.
That’s all guys. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →