Today we bring to you the latest Glo Nigeria unlimited free browsing cheat which is currently working on NapsternetV VPN.
This Glo free browsing cheat is currently blazing hot and actually unlimited but requires a minimum of N100 Naira airtime for you to activate the unlimited access. After that, you are good to go.
How to Activate Glo Unlimited Free Browsing via NapsternetV VPN
- First of all, you need to get your Glo sim ready, whether it’s a 3G or 4G sim.
- NapsternetV VPN app – Download Here.
- Also, download this – Config File Here. Always come back to this post for a new Config File. We post a new file before the old config file expires. After downloading the file, the name should look like Glo 🇳🇬 Unlimited.npv4
- Recharge N100 Naira on the sim. You’ll receive a 40MB data bonus.
- Now open the NapsternetV VPN and tap on the + icon which is located at the top right corner > then tap on Import npv4 Config file. Then locate the Config file you downloaded from here and use naijatechclan as the password when prompted.
- The next step is to click on the Play button which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will connect within 5 seconds.
- Your 40Mb data will not be deducted.
- To avoid deduction of data when your VPN disconnects, kindly go to your Phone Settings > VPN > then set Always-On VPN for NapsternetV VPN. What this means is that, if the VPN is not connected, there won’t be an Internet connection on the device.
- Here is what you need to take note of, if you get connected, make sure to tap on the Stats page to see the Graph reading.
- If the Graph doesn’t read Uplink and Downlink, then it won’t browse. All you have to do is apply airplane mode and connect again. Then check the Stats page to see if the Graph has started reading. If it is, then you can start browsing, chatting, and downloading.
- Also, make sure you disable battery optimization for the VPN in your phone settings because sometimes it will stop browsing and powering all apps. Just apply airplane mode and connect again, then check your Stats page.
That’s all guys. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
- Realme GT Master Explorer vs Vivo iQOO 7 View Comparison →
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro vs Apple iPad Pro 11 (2021) View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power View Comparison →
- Tecno Pova 2 vs Tecno Phantom X View Comparison →
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G vs OnePlus Nord CE 5G vs OnePlus Nord View Comparison →
- Huawei P50 vs Huawei P50 Pro 4G View Comparison →